The Swedish rockstar David Tenser tagged me.
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know theyâ€™ve been tagged.
- I used to work as an audio engineer at a major Toronto recording studio. I’ve worked with Big Sugar, Wide Mouth Mason, Kardinal Offishall (w/ Saukrates and Solitair), Jane Sibbery, Universal Honey; and I’ve produced a song for Pilot Speed.
- Before that, I played guitar and wrote songs in a band. We had a production deal, but our singer decided he’d had enough.
- On weekends, I play bass and bouzouki in a Greek and Macedonian traditional dance band for weddings and dances.
- I’m allergic to chocolate. More specifically, I sneeze whenever eating dark chocolate, but not as much with milk chocolate.
- I still live with my parents.
- Both of my parents came from the same village in northern Greece, which was part of Macedonia. My last name was given to my dad by the Greek government, when the Greeks took over.
- I’ve taken the Mega-Memory home study course.
This madness must end.